Downtown Pleasanton Concerts in The Park - 2017 |
Downtown Pleasanton Concerts Run Through August 25th
Every summer on Friday night Downtown Pleasanton welcomes some amazing concerts, for free.
The performances range from 50’s/60’s, Latin rock, Rock, Blues, and Oldies, plus other styles listed below. The concerts run from 7:00-8:30 pm located at Lions Wayside Park at the corner of First St. and Neal St.
Food is always welcome at the concerts in a fun picnic style and listeners are welcome to enjoy their favorite adult beverage responsibly.
To get a great seat you can place a blanket or chair out the morning of the concert to reserve your space, rocks or tarps are not allowed.
2017 Downtown Pleasanton Concert in the Park
- June 2 - Retroactive - Pop 60’s through Today
- June 9 - West Grand Boulevard - Classical Soul/ Motown
- June 16 - LunaFish - Late 60's Early 70's Rock & Roll
- June 23 - Finding Stella - Modern / Alternative Rock
- June 30 - The Apes – Contemporary Rock
- July 7 - Johnny Mahalo & The Wild Coconuts – Classic/ Rockabilly/ Island Music
- July 14 – Ruckatan Latin Tribe - Latin / Reggae World Music
- July 21 - Audio Illusion 50’s to Today
- July 28 - Crawdad Republic - Folk / Bluegrass
- August 4 - Tommy & the 4 Speeds - 1960’s
- August 11 - Max Cruise - Rock, Pop and R&B
- August 18 - Magic Moments - 1950’s through 1980’s
- August 25 - Public Eye - High Energy Rock & Roll
Get Fresh Updates
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise.